- 1 Posts
"Attention Network Disabled. Poor Connection"
My Samsung Galaxy III has always automatically connected to my home WIFI, and has done since I had it in May.
However today although signal is showing as strong it goes through motions of trying to connect, says it has saved but wont connect. Comes up with a message box saying "Attention Network Disabled. Poor Connection!"
Have tried forgetting connection and rescanning. Turned phone off and on. Rebooted hub but nothing has worked!
- 10-23-2013, 03:01 PM #2
- By Julie Campbell in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-23-2013, 11:01 PM
- By Tony300090 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-23-2013, 01:40 PM
- By AlbinoPolarBear in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-23-2013, 06:39 AM
- By Jema Marterosyan in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2013, 05:08 PM
- By valdea in forum Nexus 4 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 10-22-2013, 02:45 PM