Android 4.3 for Samsung galaxy s3
Do you know when will the galaxy s3 receive the 4.3 update ?? It a bit confusing to me because Google keeps updating their software really fast and companies can't handle it , like in the 4.2 update that never came out because the 4.3 is coming out, and now the 4.4 is also coming out so Samsung will skip the 4.3 again ???
Envoyé de mon GT-I9300 en utilisant Tapatalk
- 10-27-2013, 09:45 AM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 10-27-2013, 07:44 PM #4
- 10-29-2013, 05:23 PM #6
Re: Android 4.3 for Samsung galaxy s3
Unfortunately by buying a non-nexus device, that's our choice because we already bought into the idea of someone customizing our phones.
I'd also point out that my 'international' non-carrier branded i9300 has no release date planned for the upgrade. I can't even blame a carrier for this delay. In fact, I'm not even sure why it's delayed since the carriers already have plans for a 4.3 release on the US branded S3's.
- 11-03-2013, 12:29 PM #7
- 11-06-2013, 03:32 PM #9
- By Mustachio in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 3Last Post: 11-03-2013, 08:25 AM
- By timilon mc in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 6Last Post: 10-29-2013, 10:08 AM
- By subho in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 7-inchReplies: 3Last Post: 10-28-2013, 05:40 PM
- By alistairfellowes in forum Samsung Galaxy NoteReplies: 1Last Post: 10-28-2013, 02:48 AM
- By jeremyy123 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2013, 09:01 AM