- 2 Posts
Galaxy S3 Repair Issues
Hey guys new fella here!
I'd accidentally dropped my galaxy s3 on my tour to a beach in the sea!!!
Initially the touchscreen stopped responding,so I immediately turned my phone off and after letting it dry for a day,I turned it on.
Everything seemed normal until the screen started turning black although the touchscreen was perfectly functional.
Now I've given it to the service center and they are saying that they'll have to change the motherboard an even then there may be problems in future.
What should I do?
- 10-30-2013, 09:03 AM #2
Re: Galaxy S3 Repair Issues
Depending on the price to get it fixed it maybe worth just cutting your loses and claiming store or carrier insurance/warranty on it if available. Water damage is hard to predict what it can do to a device on the short or long term.
Again I'd consider your repair estimate at this point and then start considering what the price of a replacement S3 or S4.Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central
- 10-30-2013, 09:28 AM #4
- By pdub73 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 27Last Post: 11-17-2013, 07:09 PM
- By Bears in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 1Last Post: 11-05-2013, 03:40 AM
- By SteveDBMe in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 10-30-2013, 10:02 AM
- By ManvirS in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 10-30-2013, 06:29 AM
- By waynomo in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2013, 01:44 AM