Samsung galaxy s3 digitizer????????

Robbie Kelsey

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
right this is confusing the hell out of me my phone doesnt respond to my touch but everything else works fine i get calls messages screens fine ect am i right thinking the digitizer is screwed???
and if so is it placed just underneath the front glass and infront of the lcd????
and were do i buy JUST the glass and digitizer so many false title descriptions and not enough info on ebay
i want to buy the glass with the flexi connector attached right??

im pretty confident i can do the job plus cant afford the ridiculos price for the whole front part
i wanna make sure i buy the correct part and not waste time buying and fitting something thats not gonna help

any help is much appreciated :)

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
http://m.repairsuniverse.com/samsung-galaxy-s3-screen-assembly-replacement-white.html - ($139) ridiculous price or not, it's pretty commonly accepted that trying to replace individual components of the glass/digitizer/LCD just doesn't work very well.

Just search the forums yourself and see if you can find ONE complete success story. YMMV.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
is the any special way i sould cover my phone with the rice
This is completely off topic - please find an appropriate thread to post this question in, and please don't double post (if you've already posted this somewhere else) - someone will reply to you in the appropriate thread.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4