- 1 Posts
Samsung galaxy s3 digitizer????????
right this is confusing the hell out of me my phone doesnt respond to my touch but everything else works fine i get calls messages screens fine ect am i right thinking the digitizer is screwed???
and if so is it placed just underneath the front glass and infront of the lcd????
and were do i buy JUST the glass and digitizer so many false title descriptions and not enough info on ebay
i want to buy the glass with the flexi connector attached right??
im pretty confident i can do the job plus cant afford the ridiculos price for the whole front part
i wanna make sure i buy the correct part and not waste time buying and fitting something thats not gonna help
any help is much appreciated
- 12-07-2013, 10:14 PM #2
- 4,188 Posts
- 12-11-2013, 03:53 PM #3
- 12-12-2013, 10:54 AM #4
- 4,188 Posts
Re: Samsung galaxy s3 digitizer????????
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- By F_E in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 7Last Post: 02-28-2014, 12:12 PM
- By tech_head in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 12-09-2013, 04:39 PM
- By Paul Riley in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-07-2013, 06:46 AM
- By pelumifagbemi in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-06-2013, 04:46 PM
- By maalvarez34 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-06-2013, 03:28 PM