1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsung galaxy s3 digitizer????????

right this is confusing the hell out of me my phone doesnt respond to my touch but everything else works fine i get calls messages screens fine ect am i right thinking the digitizer is screwed???
    and if so is it placed just underneath the front glass and infront of the lcd????
    and were do i buy JUST the glass and digitizer so many false title descriptions and not enough info on ebay
    i want to buy the glass with the flexi connector attached right??

im pretty confident i can do the job plus cant afford the ridiculos price for the whole front part
    i wanna make sure i buy the correct part and not waste time buying and fitting something thats not gonna help

any help is much appreciated

Default Re: Samsung galaxy s3 digitizer????????

- ($139) ridiculous price or not, it's pretty commonly accepted that trying to replace individual components of the glass/digitizer/LCD just doesn't work very well.

Just search the forums yourself and see if you can find ONE complete success story. YMMV.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4

is the any special way i sould cover my phone with the rice

Quote Originally Posted by mustafaiqbal25 View Post
    is the any special way i sould cover my phone with the rice
    This is completely off topic - please find an appropriate thread to post this question in, and please don't double post (if you've already posted this somewhere else) - someone will reply to you in the appropriate thread.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4