Cant connect to Camera - on stock, CM 10.2 and pa 3.97
Sorry for reposting if its a duplicate.
I have a S3 international version.I had it rooted and flashed paranoidAndroid 3.97 2 months ago.Everything worked fine for 2 months but 2 days ago, The camera stopped working. While opening the camera I recieve the error 'Cant connect to camera'.
Heres what I did so far:-
1. I restored back up of the stock - still same error
2. Tried the *#34971539# code on stock it give the 'factory test stopped' message - so I cant know the camera firmware to flash a different camera firmware.
3. Flashed the stable CM 10.2 version but the same camera error.
4. And yes the front camera works properly, the rear camera is a problem.
Please tell me what can I do to get it fixed?
- 12-18-2013, 11:08 PM #2
- 12-26-2013, 08:37 AM #6
- 1 Posts
Re: Cant connect to Camera - on stock, CM 10.2 and pa 3.97
Hello...am using PantechP9060 my camera was working perfect, but sudden after downloading camera 365 for photo editing, my phone camera stop working.It notifying me by saying CANNOT CONNECT CAMERA...plz help me I completely don't know what to do...PLEASE
- By Crispykreme in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 510Last Post: 04-10-2014, 07:38 PM
- By mikephelps5 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 11Last Post: 01-25-2014, 02:31 PM
- By JohnNadeau in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 12-20-2013, 05:11 PM
- By TomK1965 in forum VerizonReplies: 4Last Post: 12-19-2013, 07:38 AM
- By chmedly in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-18-2013, 10:18 PM