- 1 Posts
update frozen phone
a software update appeared on my s3 so i clicked for it to update. it said device needs to restart so i clicked restart now.. the device showed the little robot and a loading screen then restarted. then i though it was about to load up and is now stuck on the SAMSUNG screen with a blue light. it turns on and off and restarts but wont go furthur than this screen?
can i fix it without losing everything off my phone?
- 12-24-2013, 09:20 PM #2
Re: update frozen phone
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
Community Guidelines and also here
- By quicksilver53 in forum HTC One XReplies: 8Last Post: 12-20-2013, 03:22 PM
- By Tee A in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 5Last Post: 12-20-2013, 08:16 AM
- By addovox in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2013, 05:52 PM
- By mawil1013 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2013, 03:50 PM
- By sanghantoe in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2013, 03:44 PM