- 1 Posts
Can't find the 4.3 update on KIES for Galaxy S3 I9300
Hello to everyone,
since the update started rolling out again (after the fix) I've been checking on KIES almost everyday if the update was available, but to this day nothing. I live in Germany but I haven't bought the phone here (I think it's from the Netherlands). It's also unlocked. I read somewhere that in order to upgrade via KIES my CSC must match the firmware... However I'm just starting with the android stuff and I didn't quite understand that. So, I just want to know if the delay is normal or is there an issue with my phone.
Here are some infos about the device that might be helpful:
- Baseband version: I9300CEEMG2
- Build number: JZO54K.I9300XXEMH1
- CSC: I9300phnemg2
Thank you for your time!
- 12-22-2013, 01:44 AM #2
- 03-22-2014, 05:18 AM #3
- 03-24-2014, 01:15 PM #4
- 6,973 Posts
Re: Can't find the 4.3 update on KIES for Galaxy S3 I9300
Kies seems slow to get updates. You can check on the phone of course, and if you're impatient you can look here - use the drop-down list in the upper left to select your device, then mouse-over the region codes (it's easier to do this on a computer) until you find your country/carrier. If a 4.3 build is available you can download it and use a tool called Odin to load it.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By ideaman924 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 12-24-2013, 12:42 AM
- By andy a in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 12-23-2013, 09:05 PM
- By trumptonblue in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2013, 07:50 AM