- 1 Posts
Can't find the 4.3 update on KIES for Galaxy S3 I9300
Hello to everyone,
since the update started rolling out again (after the fix) I've been checking on KIES almost everyday if the update was available, but to this day nothing. I live in Germany but I haven't bought the phone here (I think it's from the Netherlands). It's also unlocked. I read somewhere that in order to upgrade via KIES my CSC must match the firmware... However I'm just starting with the android stuff and I didn't quite understand that. So, I just want to know if the delay is normal or is there an issue with my phone.
Here are some infos about the device that might be helpful:
- Baseband version: I9300CEEMG2
- Build number: JZO54K.I9300XXEMH1
- CSC: I9300phnemg2
Thank you for your time!
- 12-22-2013, 12:44 AM #2
- 03-22-2014, 04:18 AM #3
- 03-24-2014, 12:15 PM #4
- 4,738 Posts
- By ideaman924 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 12-23-2013, 11:42 PM
- By andy a in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 12-23-2013, 08:05 PM
- By trumptonblue in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 12-21-2013, 06:50 AM