- 1 Posts
Stuck at slimbean logo
Attempted to update my phone to last stable slimbean (4.3 v2.2) today, got to format/mount(?) then abandoned install. However I know can't get my phone to boot properly, take battery out leave for 1 minute, replace battery goes to samsung logo then freezes at slim bean loading logo. Can't seem to get into recovery mode, or download mode? Any ideas????
Starting to pull my hair out now
- 01-09-2014, 03:13 PM #2
Re: Stuck at slimbean logo
What ROM were you coming from? 4.3 build 1?
What happens when you try to boot into recovery or download?
Posted via Android Central AppEverything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- By Nelimungous in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 40Last Post: 04-15-2014, 08:15 AM
- By Dean Franks1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 3Last Post: 03-08-2014, 10:15 AM
- By jbadz3 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-21-2014, 07:25 AM
- By chris Last Name in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2014, 09:54 AM
- By bjrosen in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2014, 06:08 PM