Need help to Sync Outlook contact, calendar and notes to my android 4.3 devices

Carl Felker

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
I have a Samsung Galaxy S3 and a Samsung Note 10.1 2014. With Kies 2.6 I could sync Outlook contacts, calendar and notes or task with my Galaxy S3. Since the firmware has just been upgraded Kies 2.6 will not work anymore and I must use Kies 3.0. When I try to sync Outlook with my devices now it says that there is no default email client. And there is Outlook as default email client. Outlook is the only thing I use on my computer, that is where all of my contacts, calendar and notes or task are. Can anyone help me get this so I can sync outlook with my Android 4.3 devices.
Thank you,
Carl

Jess75

Nov 30, 2013
Visit site
Carl,

Try Akruto Sync. I've been using it for a while now and can attest to how reliable it is. Said bye bye to KIES and not looking back. Any changes I make on my phone or in Outlook are synchronized automatically and exactly the way I entered them. I used Akruto's Wi-Fi sync at first, but switched to the Internet option. It is secure and private, because my phone connects directly to my computer over 3G.

Contacts, Calendar, Tasks, Notes all work great. All phone numbers, email addresses, contact pictures, recurring appointments, etc... Very cool.

Jess

Blern

Aug 11, 2014
Visit site
If you can link the Outlook exchange server for email, you shouldn't have to use another app for contacts, calendar, etc. All of those Outlook data groups should sync along with email or any time the Outlook credentials are verified. That bothers me that we need another app and cost for Outlook sync.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unirockers