- 2 Posts
Galaxy S3 I9300 - Blue LED - missed calls notifications
I recently got the update for 4.3 Android for my GS3. Everything seems to work very well except the LED part. If i have missed calls sometimes the LED indicator works and blinks as it should...but sometimes it doesn't. If it doesn't work, i turn on the screen..put it back in lock (black screen) and the LED starts working again. Anyone know why? Is the LED time based? as in ..it blinks for 1h then it stops?
I haven't tried for SMS...just for missed calls. It doesn't happen all the time but it does happen and it's frustrating.
I checked my LED settings all are turned on.
If it helps in any way i am on Vodafone.
Any help would be appreciated
- By Batman8888 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 8Last Post: 05-20-2014, 10:05 AM
- By recDNA in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-27-2014, 09:28 AM
- By Phoenix Rayne in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 01-18-2014, 04:16 PM
- By Adrian Rangel in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2014, 10:39 PM
- By sparklegirl24_7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-13-2014, 05:24 PM