How do I reenable KIES administrator
I accidentally removed the KIES administrator from "Settings->More->Security->Device administrators" by unchecking it. Now if I go to the same list I see only unchecked option of "Android device manager" and no "KIES". I was disabling KIES just to check something and I expected that the checkbox implied that it would be possible to bring it back. But currently that's not an option.
The Android version is 4.3 (official firmware).
- By Double44 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 01-16-2014, 06:50 PM
- By genesispig in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 01-16-2014, 02:51 PM
- By jambamochi in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 08:54 PM
- By TOBusa in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-15-2014, 09:53 AM
- By Shawnani in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2014, 10:36 PM