- 2 Posts
S3 Stuck on Splash Screen. Please Help!
Yesterday my phone decided to update to 4.3 and it went off without a problem, however 2 and half hours in it was stuck on the samsung splash screen. It vibrates every so often, it charges fine and sometimes my lock screen loads up [after 30minutes or so of it being on the samsung logo] only for it to turn off and start again. The Recovery and Download functions work as well. Kies won't recognise it. My Laptop sees the phone but can't open any files.
I seem to have tried everything under the sun besides Odin at this point.
I have removed battery - it's the same
I cleared the cache - nothing.
I have connected it to kies - won't recognise it.
I have used a different charger - nope.
I have used a different battery - nope.
I have never installed roms or done anything to my phone besides updating it when it comes up.
I know I can restore to factory settings, but I really don't want to as I was to keep my files.
Please help! I will forever be indebted to whomever saves me from this problem!
- 02-01-2014, 07:03 PM #2
Re: S3 Stuck on Splash Screen. Please Help!
- By vandalchemist in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 02-04-2014, 09:39 AM
- By Jarrad S in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-04-2014, 03:51 AM
- By HelpNeededSlll in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 3Last Post: 02-02-2014, 11:25 AM
- By hasaan001 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 02-02-2014, 08:08 AM
- By Billie Piper in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 5Last Post: 02-01-2014, 06:31 PM