- 1 Posts
S3 I9300 Wi-Fi does not connect to the internet
I am connected to my home Wi-Fi network but cannot go online even my S3 says that the signal is very strong.
- displays "Your Internet connection is unstable." message upon connecting to my Wi-Fi;
- if Wi-Fi is on, cannot go online via mobile data.
- factory reset.
- 02-07-2014, 03:26 PM #2
Re: S3 I9300 Wi-Fi does not connect to the internet
Welcome to Android Central! Have you also tried rebooting your router by unplugging its power, waiting 10 seconds, then plugging back in?
See other tips here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...-problems.html
- By losergeek in forum HTC One M7Replies: 26Last Post: 04-07-2015, 11:27 PM
- By geoffist in forum Android Security TalkReplies: 4Last Post: 08-12-2014, 06:12 AM
- By Amy Furlong in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 38Last Post: 07-11-2014, 11:58 PM