Samsung Galaxy S3 high Ram Usage

Imran Manzoor

Jul 20, 2013
Visit site
recently i updated my s3 to 4.3 i had battery issue and Ram issue. Battery issue has been solved but im left with high usage of Ram because of that my phone lags alot when i tap on clear memory it says only 1 application has been closed plzzz tell me how can i resolve this problem

aidan001

Feb 22, 2014
Visit site
Try downloading the 'AVG tune up' I find this great for clearing caches, running apps, history cleaner, message and call cleaner and it seems to run perfectly, do you have a lot of apps downloaded because even though you might not have opened the app they can discreetly run without you being aware, also go to you settings and applications tab and scroll sideways til you come to processes and this is where you see everything running.

Hope this helps buddy

Posted via Android Central App

GTWalling

May 18, 2011
Visit site
recently i updated my s3 to 4.3 i had battery issue and Ram issue. Battery issue has been solved but im left with high usage of Ram because of that my phone lags alot when i tap on clear memory it says only 1 application has been closed plzzz tell me how can i resolve this problem

Task Managers are bad for Android. The best way would be to wipe the cache partition, do the following:
1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key, Home key, and Power key at the same time.
3. When the phone vibrates, let go of the Power key but continue to press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key.
4. Press the Volume Down key to move to and highlight wipe cache partition.
5. Press the Power key to select and wipe the cache partition.
6. After the wipe is finished, go back up till reboot system now is highlighted and press the Power key to restart the phone.

Stargazer401

May 13, 2016
Visit site
Task Managers are bad for Android. The best way would be to wipe the cache partition, do the following:
1. Turn off the device.
2. Press and hold the Volume Up key, Home key, and Power key at the same time.
3. When the phone vibrates, let go of the Power key but continue to press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key.
4. Press the Volume Down key to move to and highlight wipe cache partition.
5. Press the Power key to select and wipe the cache partition.
6. After the wipe is finished, go back up till reboot system now is highlighted and press the Power key to restart the phone.

after i wipe cache partition it and it come to 6 the reboot system.it always show reboot error why?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance