- 1 Posts
Whatsapp and draining battery
Hi, hoping someone can help me.
I fully charged my battery and then left it switched on overnight for 6 hours. When I woke up the battery had drained completely but I hadn't used it at all. I checked my battery status and it said whatsapp is using 45 % of my battery, device idle is 23% and cell standby 20%. Is this whats causing my battery to drain so quickly? I never used to have this problem till bout month ago.
Thanks very much
- 09-08-2014, 05:10 PM #2
- 5 Posts
Re: Whatsapp and draining battery
I uninstalled the app and problem gone.
- 09-08-2014, 05:24 PM #3
- By zackmack7 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 21Last Post: 12-31-2016, 06:49 AM
- By osirhc in forum LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 04-15-2016, 04:17 AM
- By aadepa in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 5Last Post: 06-29-2014, 07:40 PM
- By Friar Matt in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 02-24-2014, 08:38 PM
- By vsnlweb in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2014, 02:56 AM