Feeling like a newb! Problem with clock on lock screen after update

Beckpatton

Feb 26, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

today I installed the latest firmware update on my S3 to Android version 4.3 and since then I've had a clock on my lock screen and I can't figure out how to remove it. I like a clean lock screen so I can just see my photo, but now there's this stupid clock in the middle of my husbands face. I probably wouldn't mind so much if I could at least move it to a different spot on the screen, but all I can do is change the size of it.

Seems like a silly issue but it's annoying the hell out of me! LOL! Any advice would be greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!

St_Ranger

Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

today I installed the latest firmware update on my S3 to Android version 4.3 and since then I've had a clock on my lock screen and I can't figure out how to remove it. I like a clean lock screen so I can just see my photo, but now there's this stupid clock in the middle of my husbands face. I probably wouldn't mind so much if I could at least move it to a different spot on the screen, but all I can do is change the size of it.

Seems like a silly issue but it's annoying the hell out of me! LOL! Any advice would be greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!

Follow these settings steps,
Settings/ My Device / Lock Screen/ Lock Screen Widgets/ Clock or Personal Message and finally chose Personal Message.
If you wish you can also write something special here ;-)
Good luck...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar