1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Feeling like a newb! Problem with clock on lock screen after update

Hi all,

today I installed the latest firmware update on my S3 to Android version 4.3 and since then I've had a clock on my lock screen and I can't figure out how to remove it. I like a clean lock screen so I can just see my photo, but now there's this stupid clock in the middle of my husbands face. I probably wouldn't mind so much if I could at least move it to a different spot on the screen, but all I can do is change the size of it.

Seems like a silly issue but it's annoying the hell out of me! LOL! Any advice would be greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!

Default Re: Feeling like a newb! Problem with clock on lock screen after update

Quote Originally Posted by Beckpatton View Post
    Hi all,

today I installed the latest firmware update on my S3 to Android version 4.3 and since then I've had a clock on my lock screen and I can't figure out how to remove it. I like a clean lock screen so I can just see my photo, but now there's this stupid clock in the middle of my husbands face. I probably wouldn't mind so much if I could at least move it to a different spot on the screen, but all I can do is change the size of it.

Seems like a silly issue but it's annoying the hell out of me! LOL! Any advice would be greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!
    Follow these settings steps,
    Settings/ My Device / Lock Screen/ Lock Screen Widgets/ Clock or Personal Message and finally chose Personal Message.
    If you wish you can also write something special here ;-)
    Good luck...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk