- 1 Posts
Feeling like a newb! Problem with clock on lock screen after update
today I installed the latest firmware update on my S3 to Android version 4.3 and since then I've had a clock on my lock screen and I can't figure out how to remove it. I like a clean lock screen so I can just see my photo, but now there's this stupid clock in the middle of my husbands face. I probably wouldn't mind so much if I could at least move it to a different spot on the screen, but all I can do is change the size of it.
Seems like a silly issue but it's annoying the hell out of me! LOL! Any advice would be greatly appreciated. THANK YOU!
- 02-26-2014, 01:17 AM #2
- 8 Posts
Re: Feeling like a newb! Problem with clock on lock screen after update
- By ED Endeavor in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 03-03-2014, 11:57 AM
- By Anthony Blis in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 02-27-2014, 09:58 PM
- By DROID720 in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 5Last Post: 02-25-2014, 11:39 PM
- By bryandavidc in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 02-25-2014, 10:49 PM
- By fersarr in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-25-2014, 10:48 PM