- 10 Posts
efs partition corrupted
Two days back, while trying to flash a custom ROM, I soft bricked my phone.
With some difficulty, I could get it running.
However, the efs partition is corrupted.
The IMEI is a wrong one (004999...)
I tried to restore the backup of efs that I took sometime back.
But, it doesn't work.
I understand that restoring the efs on a corrupt partition will not work.
So, if I format the efs partition and restore the backup, it'may work.
Can somebody explain how to format the efs partition?
Thanks in advance.
- 03-03-2014, 09:33 AM #2
- 03-04-2014, 12:36 AM #4
- By samsunglifestyle in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 AccessoriesReplies: 10Last Post: 10-26-2014, 07:00 PM
- By bodum02 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 14Last Post: 10-23-2014, 06:31 PM
- By NacaoCeleste in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-02-2014, 05:58 PM
- By jklhill in forum LG Optimus SReplies: 2Last Post: 02-27-2014, 02:51 AM
- By samsunglifestyle in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-24-2014, 06:49 PM