Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default All of my info got removed after repair..

    As the title says,all of my data has been removed after my S3 screen was fixed.
    And now,I can't enter Google play because It says that I have Problem communicating with Google servers.

    Any solutions?
  2. #2  

    Default Re: All of my info got removed after repair..

    Welcome to Android Central! It isn't surprising that the phone got wiped, because they probably had to do a full factory reset. Your Google data would have presumably been synced to your account, so that shouldn't be too hard to restore. When you got the phone back, did you have to go through the whole setup process as if it was just out of the box? And you logged in with your main Google account?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: All of my info got removed after repair..

    Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Welcome to Android Central! It isn't surprising that the phone got wiped, because they probably had to do a full factory reset. Your Google data would have presumably been synced to your account, so that shouldn't be too hard to restore. When you got the phone back, did you have to go through the whole setup process as if it was just out of the box? And you logged in with your main Google account?
    Well, They just asked me to log in with an account, I did,and thats what happend.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: All of my info got removed after repair..

    So did you log in with your main Google account? The one that you used prior to sending it in for the repair?

    Posted via Android Central App
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: All of my info got removed after repair..

    Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    So did you log in with your main Google account? The one that you used prior to sending it in for the repair?

    Posted via Android Central App
    Yep.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: All of my info got removed after repair..

    Problems with Google server communication can be temporary, so it's difficult to say if the issue is with the phone or on Google's side. Are you connecting via wifi or mobile data?

    I also wonder if there might be some problem with your version of Google Play Services--this should be updated automatically, so you might have to wait until that's done (usually happens pretty quickly).
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: All of my info got removed after repair..

    Quote Originally Posted by B. Diddy View Post
    Problems with Google server communication can be temporary, so it's difficult to say if the issue is with the phone or on Google's side. Are you connecting via wifi or mobile data?

    I also wonder if there might be some problem with your version of Google Play Services--this should be updated automatically, so you might have to wait until that's done (usually happens pretty quickly).
    Well,I have fixed this by removing the account and connecting again.
    Anyway,the main problem is that all my Photos are gone.....

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 174
    Last Post: 03-09-2014, 04:01 PM
  2. Disconnect from WiFi after locking screen
    By buiducthang in forum Android 4.4 KitKat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-04-2014, 01:23 PM
  3. How do you add widgets after 4.3 update?
    By pcarr4 in forum Sony Xperia Tablet Z
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-04-2014, 02:13 AM
  4. samsung galaxy s3 i535 Stuck in setup wizard after a lot of rooting
    By Ipodd Linlin in forum Verizon Galaxy S3
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-03-2014, 10:27 AM

Posting Permissions