samsung s3 can't connect USB to PC
My Samsung s3 is can't connect usb to pc .. i think its happen after i update version .. my android version is 4.2.2 . . . when i plug to pc keep charging . .. what happen? btw i lost my samsung USB cable .. so i use from another usb cable . . that why i can't connect ?
- 03-21-2014, 09:16 AM #2
Re: samsung s3 can't connect USB to PC
Welcome to the forums.
Try downloading and installing updated Samsung drivers for your PC. That should help. They can be found on Samsung's website.
Otherwise try different ports, or another cable if you have one.
- 03-21-2014, 09:56 AM #4
- 03-21-2014, 10:41 PM #6
- By yoba08 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 2Last Post: 11-07-2014, 10:23 AM
- By lukealfonso in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 03-26-2014, 03:30 PM
- By Snipester in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 AccessoriesReplies: 4Last Post: 03-22-2014, 10:06 AM
- By Joshuai8190 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2014, 09:51 AM
- By mcasanket70 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2014, 06:48 AM