Having problems charging your Galaxy S3 CHARGING SOLUTION
I had a very similar problem that is being discussed and followed most of the tips but without success.. (new adapter, battery, charge point etc etc)
I have now identified the problem and thought I would share..
1) get a pin
2) go under a strong light with your phone
3) clear all debris from the charge socket on the phone
4) using a pin place it inside the charge point and below what appears to be the connection point ( there is a small chip set looking thing inside the socket)
5) gently raise it with the pin by applying some pressure so that the connection point raises up slightly
6) connect and job done it should charge normally.
I think by using the chargers aggressively it bends the connection point within the socket and this causes the problem
if you have any questions I am happy to help as it was soooo frustrating and I want to help others before they spend money on fixes that probably wont work
Re: Having problems charging your Galaxy S3 CHARGING SOLUTION
You may want to edit your post to include a note to remove the battery before starting any of this - it's not a good idea to be fiddling around with electronics with power available.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk