Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Apps to speed up your phone

Hey guys I know that the S3 I 9300 is horribly slow with the upgrade but I have found a RAM cleaner that is unbelievable. It really does what it is supposed and gives me anywhere from 250-400 Mb ram free. I am not in any way associated with it and it is free light weight and very cool.

It's called FRM memory cleaner.
    Little note let it run it when it is cleaning up your system and then see a change. I have found it very handy especially when the phone starts to show a lag.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Apps to speed up your phone

It's actually called FMR Memory Cleaner: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...memory_recover - if you're going to reference an app it's always helpful to provide a link to the Google Play Store so that others can easily find it. (Note that the app hasn't been updated since October 2012 - that's quite a long time to go without changes, bug fixes, etc.)

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Apps to speed up your phone

Hi there

Sorry about not providing information, new here and didn't know, yes your right about the update but it still works and really well.

Posted via Android Central App