- 03-28-2014, 02:09 PM #2
- 6,388 Posts
Re: baseband/ril miss match on 4.1.2 jelly bean
Where did you get the ROM from? Most of the XDA pages that provide alternate firmware also have downloads for radios, kernels, etc. You should be able to find what you need on the same page where you found the ROM.
And of course, ALWAYS be sure you are loading the correct firmware for your model!
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By boydcc18 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 06-03-2014, 12:46 PM
- By nexusftw1004 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 03-31-2014, 08:03 AM
- By ulnek in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 03-29-2014, 02:42 AM
- By Guido Golz in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2014, 02:59 AM
- By nguyenly663 in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2014, 02:56 AM