- 5 Posts
Help, help, help!!
Hello, I tried installing the latest firmware on my galaxy S3, running 4.3 version and it's the latest firmware, while I'm downloading, an error has occurred and now I can't turn the phone, it says 'Firmware upgrade encountered an issue. Please select recovery mode in Kies & try again.' I went on Kies and plugged it in, but it just says 'connecting' I've waited 5 mins, but nothing happened!!! I really need your help, the phone isn't mine, it's dad's. \:
I got the battery out and then put it inside again, still the same problem. Reply as soon as possible
- 03-30-2014, 09:29 PM #3
- 6,693 Posts
Re: Help, help, help!!
Can you provide a link to the file that you downloaded?
You did unzip the contents of the file that you downloaded, yes (unless it's already a tar or md5 file)?
What version of Odin are you using?
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By outlawz89 in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 03-30-2014, 08:47 AM
- By Jose Garza2 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2014, 05:17 AM
- By Devon Miller1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 03-29-2014, 11:27 AM
- By keith324 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 0Last Post: 03-29-2014, 01:36 AM
- By inc55 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 03-28-2014, 10:36 PM