- 2 Posts
Phone won't receive any texts or phone calls
I've got an S3 and it won't receive any phone calls or texts at all. It was on O2 but I got it unlocked. I don't know why it's doing this.I've been trying to create a WhatsApp and Viber account but it won't verify the number and won't receive a text. People have been calling me on my number and it will say that number is available or not recognised etc... I've put the sim in my sister's s3 and it works perfectly in hers. I'm really scared and need a solution from anyone please. Please help me and my phone
- 04-08-2014, 07:37 PM #3
- 6,302 Posts
Re: Phone won't receive any texts or phone calls
I thought you said you got it unlocked? I don't know how it is over the pond, but if you try to bail out on your contract over here the carrier can blacklist the phone and then you can't activate it (which is what sounds like happened to you).
Did you get a SIM from a new carrier?
Have you contacted O2 to make sure your account isn't blacklisted?
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By Yosi Fishler in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 13Last Post: 10-10-2014, 09:51 AM
- By CannedBullets in forum Samsung Gear 2 & Gear 2 NeoReplies: 8Last Post: 04-15-2014, 10:45 PM
- By Yazy Lee in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2014, 07:25 AM
- By android jack in forum HTC One M8Replies: 4Last Post: 04-07-2014, 11:16 PM
- By sljohnson84 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2014, 10:42 PM