- 15 Posts
My phone won't turn on
Yesterday, I was looking for a rooted stock ROM, I found one called 'Imperium' I downloaded it but there was an option while downloading, it was 'Clean everything - SD Card & Apps....' and there was another option, 'Don't clean anything' I clicked the first option thinking that it will clean third party applications and junk files.. when I finished downloading, I tried to turn the phone on but it just kept restarting, I booted into recovery and clicked 'install zip' then 'choose zip from /sdcard' it showed me '0/' and 'go back' no files were found. Whenever I try to turn the phone on, it keeps restarting in 'Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300', please help me as fast as you can.
Edit: I can boot into recovery and download mode.
- 04-08-2014, 06:30 PM #3
- 6,783 Posts
Re: My phone won't turn on
Or use Odin to load the firmware.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By Kalyan Venkatesh in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 04-10-2014, 02:41 AM
- By zizu101 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 8Last Post: 04-09-2014, 11:01 PM
- By Craig Abernethy in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 4Last Post: 04-08-2014, 07:09 PM
- By rosey203 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-08-2014, 09:36 AM
- By SlumberRina in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 04-08-2014, 09:15 AM