- 2 Posts
4.3 microsd problems
I have an unrooted Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300 running android 4.3. A few weeks ago I noticed that I can't write to my sandisk microsd anymore. What's more, it doesn't show up when I connect my phone to my windows laptop using a usb cable (the microsd card is shown but none of the folders/files are). However if I remove the microsd, put it into a card reader and plug that into the laptop I can see everything fine.
Is this part of the problem with being able to write to microsd with the latest 4.3 android version I have been reading about? I also read that I can fix this by editing the platform.xml file - I tried looking for this but couldn't find the file anywhere in windows explorer.
- 04-14-2014, 10:30 PM #2
- 5,676 Posts
Re: 4.3 microsd problems
Welcome to the forums!Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By Muhammad Hamza Tariq in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 04-14-2014, 10:55 PM
- By vishal khatri in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2014, 08:58 AM
- By Ledward1245 in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 6Last Post: 04-14-2014, 08:50 AM
- By quarrymanpaul in forum HTC One (M8)Replies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2014, 06:05 AM
- By Anthony Mielo1 in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 04-14-2014, 12:26 AM