- 3 Posts
''No service'' error I9300 INTL
Hello Android Central people,
I have a question about my Galaxy S3 intl.
It says ''No service network'' and shows a random IMEI which begins with 0049 ( not my official IMEI ) I want to know which Modem I have to flash for this problem to solve.
- Samsung Galaxy S3 Intl
- Root with CM 11 KitKat ( 4.4.2 )
- 04-15-2014, 11:01 AM #2
- By dankumm in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 5Last Post: 05-01-2015, 09:04 PM
- By jazzgeek444 in forum HTC One X Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2014, 12:58 AM
- By TheLiege in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 04-16-2014, 12:46 AM
- By brianalley in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 8Last Post: 04-14-2014, 09:32 PM
- By Google4Lifee in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 1Last Post: 04-14-2014, 03:07 PM