Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default * Nandroid Backup *

Hello Android Central users,

I have installed a ROM that offers many amazing features, stock features included, my device is rooted and I made a Nandroid backup because the last time, when I flashed a custom ROM I lost everything and the device was stuck on the Samsung logo.
    I want to backup everything inside my phone, the official firmware as in data, is the Nandroid backup enough? I don't want to lose my official firmware, sometimes custom ROMS crash and kill the phone, for that reason I'm willing to backup the whole phone, data - firmware. The last time, I used Titanium Backup, but when I wanted to restore I did not find the backup file or whatever.
    If it's not enough, please help me.

EDIT:
    I forgot to mention to quote the thread when answering.

Thanks,
    Harry

Default Re: * Nandroid Backup *

How many times are you going to ask the same question?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: * Nandroid Backup *

Quote Originally Posted by GSDer View Post
    How many times are you going to ask the same question?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
    Excuse me, but I made two accounts on this forum, I lost the email that belongs to the first one.
    This is my second and last account, and this is the second time. You should have ignored the thread instead of asking that question.
    If you want to answer, I appreciate it, if no you have nothing to talk about.