- 15 Posts
* Nandroid Backup *
Hello Android Central users,
I have installed a ROM that offers many amazing features, stock features included, my device is rooted and I made a Nandroid backup because the last time, when I flashed a custom ROM I lost everything and the device was stuck on the Samsung logo.
I want to backup everything inside my phone, the official firmware as in data, is the Nandroid backup enough? I don't want to lose my official firmware, sometimes custom ROMS crash and kill the phone, for that reason I'm willing to backup the whole phone, data - firmware. The last time, I used Titanium Backup, but when I wanted to restore I did not find the backup file or whatever.
If it's not enough, please help me.
I forgot to mention to quote the thread when answering.
- 04-22-2014, 07:09 PM #2
- 15 Posts
Re: * Nandroid Backup *
This is my second and last account, and this is the second time. You should have ignored the thread instead of asking that question.
If you want to answer, I appreciate it, if no you have nothing to talk about.
- By alexondrums in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 08-21-2016, 07:55 AM
- By ShaggyKids in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 10Last Post: 04-03-2016, 11:20 PM
- By barnyardbarnacle in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 07-06-2014, 02:22 AM
- By santabackup in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-23-2014, 06:38 AM
- By ZachCast in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 04-19-2014, 06:40 PM