Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Ton of sms, help!?

    Hello, I'm sorry in advance, for not going troughout the whole forum, if there is a similar post, to what my problem is. Talking on that topic, I've been using my S3 for a bit more than a year now and I'm satisfied with it, but there is one little problem now, that I have... I need to delete around 57k of messages (one conversation), and I can't really do that without crashing my Messages app.. Could anyone gimme advice on how to deal with this thing?. Thanks!
  2. #2  
    wizzrah's Avatar

    Posts
    4,707 Posts
    Global Posts
    4,722 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Kitkat

    Default Re: Ton of sms, help!?

    Quote Originally Posted by dovainis View Post
    Hello, I'm sorry in advance, for not going troughout the whole forum, if there is a similar post, to what my problem is. Talking on that topic, I've been using my S3 for a bit more than a year now and I'm satisfied with it, but there is one little problem now, that I have... I need to delete around 57k of messages (one conversation), and I can't really do that without crashing my Messages app.. Could anyone gimme advice on how to deal with this thing?. Thanks!
    Try going into the settings and clearing the data of the messaging app.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Ton of sms, help!?

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    Try going into the settings and clearing the data of the messaging app.
    Tried that, and couple of message deleting apps, doesn't work :/.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Ton of sms, help!?

    Quote Originally Posted by dovainis View Post
    Tried that, and couple of message deleting apps, doesn't work :/.
    If clearing the messaging app didn't work, you could try a factory reset.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-30-2014, 04:03 AM
  2. Help with a case for the Note 10.1 2014 edtion
    By Lorepie in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-30-2014, 12:16 AM
  3. Z2 vs Z1.. need help deciding..
    By jkrc717 in forum Sony Xperia Z2
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-29-2014, 06:36 PM
  4. Deal of the day
    By benhaube in forum Moto X (2013)
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-28-2014, 06:43 PM
  5. [HELP] How to take Screenshot in Ultra Power Saving mode?
    By Masum56k in forum Samsung Galaxy S5
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-28-2014, 04:21 PM

Posting Permissions