back up screen locked s3?

Emma Mclaughlin

Apr 30, 2014
Visit site
I cant get passed my s3 screen lock as i have forgotten the password, my only way back in is to do a factory reset. Is there anyway to back up/recovery my photos? I have some very important pics and i really dont want to loose them :-(

AhmadS3

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
I cant get passed my s3 screen lock as i have forgotten the password, my only way back in is to do a factory reset. Is there anyway to back up/recovery my photos? I have some very important pics and i really dont want to loose them :-(
I think you can backup your phone by entering recovery mode; here's how:
The recovery mode can be entered by pressing the Power Button, Volume Up and Home Button at the same time. Keep the buttons pressed for a few seconds and the recovery mode should be displayed.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
Nope, sorry - there's no way to get at that content (except whatever may be saved to an SD card [if present]) without unlocking the phone.

I think you'd agree that it would be pretty useless security if someone could just boot your phone in Recovery mode and access all of your stuff?

If you established a Samsung account you might be able to login to their website and unlock the phone (assuming that the Samsung password is one you could remember), but I've only read about that capability - it's not available for Verizon phones.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante