How to remove confirmation message when turning mobile data on/ off?

Atif_Azim

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

As the title says, i am wondering how to remove the message. I had to wipe my phone the other day and before it didn't show up. How do i remove it again?

Thanks

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
nope there isn't anyway to do that ! It is there for your own benefit look what happens some times a person unknowingly clicks on the mobile data without having any data plan active and he/she ended up with long bills. But still its case specific because not all vendors gives such option As far as samsung touch wiz is concerned I am not seeing any notification while switch the data connection on and off I'll say while the notification is popping up on the bottom of the notification there might be a check box showing don't show this notification again, try checking that box and again try switching the notification on and off.

Atif_Azim

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
There isn't a "Don't show this message again" box. Otherwise i would of clicked it and not be posting here.

Thanks anyways though. I'm sure i'll just get used to it

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
I had to wipe my phone the other day and before it didn't show up.
If your phone used to work correctly then you're either missing a setting somewhere (which may be carrier-specific; I don't have that issue on my Verizon version) or you had a 3rd party application which took care of the issue.

Do you turn on mobile data using the toggle from the Notification bar?

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk