- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Can I add wifi calling to a Galaxy S3 GT-I9300?
I have the GT-I9300, but the area around my house has terrible reception. My roomate has the T-Mobile version of the SIII, I believe it is the T999, and it has wifi calling, which lets him use it even in the basement. Is there a way for me to flash T-Mobile firmware, or somehow add wifi calling onto my GT-I9300? I do not want to use a voip app. My phone works fine outside on T-mobile service, it's just inside the dead zone of my house where it becomes a problem.
- 05-08-2014, 11:12 PM #2
- 05-09-2014, 02:50 AM #4
- 05-10-2014, 12:47 PM #5
- By Topgonzo in forum LG G FlexReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2014, 04:09 PM
- By Greg C in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 12Last Post: 05-10-2014, 09:41 AM
- By tomothy94 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 2Last Post: 05-08-2014, 08:19 PM
- By sportsduck in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-08-2014, 08:02 PM
- By baddroid007 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 05-08-2014, 06:40 PM