Galaxy S3 I9300 : Unresponsive. Help, please

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
TO anyone that might help
Last night, after a nap, my phone's Galaxy S3 international (SO is 4.4.2, un-rootted) screen was lit and showing only what I can describe as static.
The phone is not respoding. Doesn't reboot, does not show the Samsung logo or anything. Just the lit screen with static.
I plugged into the computer, and it recognizes and installs the drivers, though it does not connect to the Kies software.
I left it without the battery overnight and still the same situation.
Can anyone help?
thanks in advance

mobilecrackers

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
TO anyone that might help
Last night, after a nap, my phone's Galaxy S3 international (SO is 4.4.2, un-rootted) screen was lit and showing only what I can describe as static.
The phone is not respoding. Doesn't reboot, does not show the Samsung logo or anything. Just the lit screen with static.
I plugged into the computer, and it recognizes and installs the drivers, though it does not connect to the Kies software.
Can anyone help?
thanks in advance
take out the battery for 10 minutes and put it back
Go to recovery and clear cache and data
if that doesn't works reflash your phone using odin

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
When you insert the battery does the 'static' screen immediately come on?
If not, at what point after you press the Power button do you see that screen? Does it make any of the normal boot up sounds?

Sure sounds like a problem with the display hardware: possibly the screen; possibly the mainboard - hard to say without further experimentation.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for replying.
It does not make the booting sound. The screen comes on after about 2 seconds of pressing power.
I have tried to hardware reset (up volume + home + power) but just shows the static screen, turns on and then black, and static again, and so forth.

mobilecrackers

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for replying.
It does not make the booting sound. The screen comes on after about 2 seconds of pressing power.
I have tried to hardware reset (up volume + home + power) but just shows the static screen, turns on and then black, and static again, and so forth.

In this case you need to reflash your firmware

Amy Stone

May 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi I need your help I had a message to update my phone I updated it and when it rebooted the phone it's just stuck on the samsung screen won't go any further and I don't know what to do

mobilecrackers

Jul 16, 2013
Visit site
Hi I need your help I had a message to update my phone I updated it and when it rebooted the phone it's just stuck on the samsung screen won't go any further and I don't know what to do

Go to recovery and clear cache then data

Press THANK YOU and LIKE button if you gets the answer

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia