Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Battery drain on S3

my phone battery is draining fast. It happened before and i factory reset my phone then it was fine but later it started again but this time i dont want to factory reset my phone please help me to solve this issue

Default Re: Battery drain on S3

Quote Originally Posted by Imran Manzoor View Post
    my phone battery is draining fast. It happened before and i factory reset my phone then it was fine but later it started again but this time i dont want to factory reset my phone please help me to solve this issue
    Force update your phone vie kies
    1, remove battery from the phone and DO NOT PUT BACK IN for the remainder of these instructions
    2, underneath the battery on the phone is the imei# and serial#
    3, you need the serial# and leave the battery out for this task
    4, now start Kies that is on your P.C and make sure you have a internet connection
    5, from the menu bar go to Tools and select firmware upgrade and initialization
    6, enter the model GT-I9300 (make sure its CAPITALS GT-I)
    7, enter serial# (CAPITALS again)
    8, press OK to initalize (dont worry you should not have a battery in )
    9, this will now give you the string = Initialised version PDA:*** / PHONE:*** / CSC:*** (***)
    start update
    Dont' Forget to press Thank you button and like button when you get an answer

Main cause is background application install any task killer available on playstore.
    it may seem zero but many bakcground processes are always on they again reopen wh you close them
    keep brightness zero
    turn off wifi bluetooth and data connection off when not in use.
    still facing problem try formating or calibrate ur cell battery with following instruction once in every 2 months
    [BOX=undefined]-Let the phone battery run out of charge, to 1 % or zero is better (preff 1 % bcoz zero battery can sometimes make your phone dead-then u hav to rely on phones warranty )
    -remove battery after 15 min reinsert battery
    -Charge the phone fully without turning on your phone in one go with no breaks
    -Once it is fully charged, turn it on and leave it untouched for 30 minutes.
    -Again plug in the charger and allow it to charge for another 30 minutes, don’t use it in between.
    -Once the battery is fully charged, unplug it and your battery is now calibrated.

hope your problem is solved .

Quote Originally Posted by KALPESH23 View Post
    Main cause is background application install any task killer available on playstore.
    it may seem zero but many bakcground processes are always on they again reopen wh you close them
    keep brightness zero
    turn off wifi bluetooth and data connection off when not in use.
    still facing problem try formating or calibrate ur cell battery with following instruction once in every 2 months
    [BOX=undefined]-Let the phone battery run out of charge, to 1 % or zero is better (preff 1 % bcoz zero battery can sometimes make your phone dead-then u hav to rely on phones warranty )
    -remove battery after 15 min reinsert battery
    -Charge the phone fully without turning on your phone in one go with no breaks
    -Once it is fully charged, turn it on and leave it untouched for 30 minutes.
    -Again plug in the charger and allow it to charge for another 30 minutes, don’t use it in between.
    -Once the battery is fully charged, unplug it and your battery is now calibrated.

hope your problem is solved .
    Task Killers are bad and unnecessary for Android systems. Read the link in my Signature.
    SGH-T999
    T-Mobile USA
    Rooted Stock 4.3 (No KNOX)

If My post has helped please hit the Thanks Button

Unused Ram is Wasted Ram