Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Forgot lock screen password

Hi,
    I haven't used my phone since about a month. Now I put my SIM card and turn my phone on. I remember that I had a lock screen passcode and I dont remember what it was. It doesnt give me the option "forgot password" or something . I tried Android Manager, but It wasn't turned on before that, so I cant use it now. Also I cant do it with the Find My Mobile on Samsung site, because my phone is offline (it isn't connected to Wifi and also my SIM card is still locked, because I first need to get pass the lock screen). Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by Nikolay Mladenov View Post
    Hi,
    I haven't used my phone since about a month. Now I put my SIM card and turn my phone on. I remember that I had a lock screen passcode and I dont remember what it was. It doesnt give me the option "forgot password" or something . I tried Android Manager, but It wasn't turned on before that, so I cant use it now. Also I cant do it with the Find My Mobile on Samsung site, because my phone is offline (it isn't connected to Wifi and also my SIM card is still locked, because I first need to get pass the lock screen). Any ideas?
    Enter your recovery mode and use the factory reset option.
    But remember that you'll lose your data such as installed applications..

Posted via Android Central App