Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Samsun galaxy s3 what the problem?

After I shaking that, the screen will perfect, for a few seconds

Default Re: Samsun galaxy s3 what the problem?

Welcome to the forums!

From the video it looks like you have a loose connection between the screen and the mainboard. But you posted another thread saying that you rooted the phone, so I'd suggest reloading the stock firmware before you go messing with the hardware.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

If, it is a hardware problem, expensive to repair?

It's difficult to say - it could be that the cable between the mainboard and display assembly has just come loose; it could also be the display itself, which would cost around $130; or it could be the mainboard - I think you could find one on eBay for less than the cost of the display assembly.

I would start by opening it up and checking the connectors - you can find teardown instructions at http://www.ifixit.com/Teardown/Samsu...+Teardown/9391

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Can I reload the stock firmware, if I the screen messes?

As long as you can see enough to boot into Download mode you can do that. You can either try using the Kies software on your computer or a tool called Odin.

If you use the Kies software it'll select the correct firmware based on your model number and IMEI, which you can find under the battery.

If you want to use Odin you'll have to download the firmware yourself - you can look here - select your device in the drop-down list in the upper left corner and download the latest version. Instructions on using Odin can be found here

Yeah it happens sometime!!