- 1 Posts
GT-I9300 Won't enter recovery mode.. Please help
Quick question. My S3 won't enter recovery mode.
Using the 3 key sequence, the phone boots into a screen with the android symbol. Then a counter starts from 0% and builds through to 100% and then reboots.
The problem with this is once it gets too the Samsung logo, the music cuts off halfway through and then gets stuck at the Samsung logo.
I have tried everything to get this working. I get into development mode using Kies, but when I try to proceed with re adding firmware it won't proceed.
Custom Binary Download: No
Current Binary: Samsung Official
System Status: Official
I'm almost at my wits end. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
- 05-27-2014, 06:58 AM #2
- 05-27-2014, 01:34 PM #3
- 6,973 Posts
Re: GT-I9300 Won't enter recovery mode.. Please help
In full agreement with the previous poster. You can find the firmware here - select your device in the drop-down list in the upper left corner and download the latest version. You can find Odin (just Google it - look for v3.07 - pick a source on XDA) and instructions http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho....php?p=2955016
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By fatmadcat in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 13Last Post: 12-31-2016, 10:06 PM
- By ecbronte in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 3Last Post: 06-09-2016, 08:37 AM
- By mmueller408 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 3Last Post: 07-03-2015, 06:39 AM
- By Steven Kaydn in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 0Last Post: 05-27-2014, 12:58 AM
- By theSTRIKER in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 05-26-2014, 10:58 PM