Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Having headche during call in SIII

Does anyone has ever felt headache while on call using SIII ? i felt it several tyms on call ? Is it manufacturing fault or only fault on my specific set ?

Have you tried turning the volume down?

Default Re: Having headche during call in SIII

I get a headache every time I talk to a bill collector, but that's probably not what you're referring to...

Have you tried using the Speakerphone to keep the phone away from your head?
    Have you asked someone else to try your phone?
    If you hold the phone next to your head when you're NOT on a call does the same thing happen?

It's certainly not normal to have a reaction like that, but perhaps your phone is emitting an abnormal amount of energy when it's on a call, or maybe there's an audio frequency outside of the normal hearing range that's bothering you.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by neonworm View Post
    Have you tried turning the volume down?
    Neonworm , It has nothing to do with the volume of the phone .
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by GSDer View Post
    I get a headache every time I talk to a bill collector, but that's probably not what you're referring to...

Have you tried using the Speakerphone to keep the phone away from your head?
    Have you asked someone else to try your phone?
    If you hold the phone next to your head when you're NOT on a call does the same thing happen?

It's certainly not normal to have a reaction like that, but perhaps your phone is emitting an abnormal amount of energy when it's on a call, or maybe there's an audio frequency outside of the normal hearing range that's bothering you.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
    Yes i tried this; I picked calls on speaker phone to keep this away from my head but i also felt on speakerphone it cause a bit feeling like headache when i receive call from speaker phone. Infact my sister also felt headache while receiving call.

It seems like it's emitting an abnormal amount of noice/signals ratio .

It's been a 10 days i purchased it. It's pathetic. !