- 2 Posts
I am using Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 (The international version). I always charge my phone 100% and recharge it once battery goes below 10%. This gives me around 10-12 hours of battery life on WiFi and approx 2.5-3 hours of screen on time. I noticed this recently that once I let my phone battery die and then plug it to the charger it charges upto 40% the moment I plug my charger in. Why does this happen so? Is it the fault of my battery or OS? How do I make maximum utilization of my battery?
Comments, suggestion and tips are highly appreciated.
Edit 1: I am using stock ROM. Now updated to 4.3 Jelly Bean
- 06-20-2014, 01:04 AM #2
- 06-20-2014, 04:19 PM #4
- 06-22-2014, 05:26 PM #5
- 6,681 Posts
Re: Battery Problem
2 x RAVPower® 3.8V 2250mAh Cell phone Rechargeable Battery for Sams... http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009758KK6?...idcentral00-20
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By kenorian in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 3Last Post: 07-02-2014, 11:55 AM
- By skypaladin05 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 06-21-2014, 12:25 PM
- By xJokersAngelx in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 10:27 PM
- By The Hustleman in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 08:15 PM
- By zinzara in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 08:00 PM