- 06-22-2014, 05:10 PM #2
- 6,434 Posts
Re: sony 2.1A portable charger for SGS3
Welcome to the forums!
The phone limits the charging current based on several factors (cable type; A/C vs. USB; temperature; etc) and if I'm not mistaken the maximum charging current that it'll utilize is 1A. So you could have a 5A charger and it'll still only draw its maximum rating of 1A.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By terminatorx in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 6Last Post: 06-28-2014, 12:06 PM
- By dughall in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 12Last Post: 06-24-2014, 05:05 AM
- By davaus10 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 4Last Post: 06-23-2014, 02:17 AM
- By U4icLab in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 3Last Post: 06-22-2014, 06:02 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-22-2014, 04:29 PM