Google error message on my sgs3 LTE phone
Hi. Can't find the exact right forum/thread for my Sgs3 LTE phone.
I'd love it if anyone can assist me with problem I've starting getting recently.
I get what I think may be a Google Sync error, several times daily.
I'm able to use the phone as usual but I'm concerned all is not well & I'd like to resolve it. Also message flashing on my screen is constantly annoying. I will attach a screenshot of the error message.
Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk
- 08-15-2014, 03:30 AM #2
Re: Google error message on my sgs3 LTE phone
This error message seems to be popping up frequently these days. Searching for it on the web doesn't reveal a definite cause, although contact sync issues do come up more than once. If your contacts are all in Google, you could try going to the App Manager, selecting Contacts and Contacts Storage, and Clearing Cache/Clearing Data. Remember, don't do this if all of your contacts are in the Phone account, because then you might just lose them all without any means to recover them.
After Clearing Cache/Clearing Data, let it sync again with your Google Account. See if the error pops up again.
- By Tafia in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 31Last Post: 06-01-2015, 10:11 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 09-05-2014, 08:30 PM
- By PenguinLust in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2014, 03:28 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2014, 02:29 PM
- By jejagua in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 08-14-2014, 12:40 PM