- 1 Posts
voice note/recording buzzing
My loudspeaker makes horrible buzzing sound when i record and play a voice note. If i play a video from youtube or a song on the sdcard, it sounds fine.
What is the piece in charge of this that i need to replace? mic? speaker?
Thank you very much.
- 08-25-2014, 02:35 PM #2
Re: voice note/recording buzzing
When you play the voicenote on a computer (or another phone if you share the sound file), does the loud buzzing appear as well? If so, it might be that the microphone is damaged or has shifted from it's original position, or that you're just talking too loudly when recording hehe.
I don't think it's the speakers since you say YouTube and music sound fine.
Try this: Record a voice note but step away from the phone before speaking. Then play that file. Does it do the buzzing now?
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2014, 12:26 PM
- By Sinamyhn in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 08-25-2014, 12:06 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 10:59 AM
- By Lasse Vinther Tyron in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2014, 07:20 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-25-2014, 07:12 AM