- 2 Posts
Dropped S3, cracked screen and won't start
I dropped my phone and cracked the screen. I picked up the phone and it was frozen on the home page and wasn't responding in any way. I took the battery out and since then it won't turn on or go into recovery mode. Why has it stopped working completely and are there any options for me to get this phone working again?
Thank you so much in advance
EDIT: There was 90%+ battery when I dropped it.
PROBLEM SOLVED: Tried after an hour and it surprisingly turned on
- 08-26-2014, 07:39 PM #2
- 08-26-2014, 10:56 PM #4
- By Grey Hawk in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 19Last Post: 09-01-2014, 04:48 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 18Last Post: 08-29-2014, 10:20 AM
- By MikeLip in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 10Last Post: 08-28-2014, 05:25 AM
- By lwt1830 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-26-2014, 07:37 PM
- By Thomas Anderson2 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 08-26-2014, 06:01 PM