- 09-04-2014, 12:08 PM #2
- 6,389 Posts
Re: Error message after factory reset
Welcome to the forums!
Is your phone rooted? That's the only way I know of to get into/out-of Factory mode (that overlay that you're seeing on the Home screens).
If you have a File manager like ES File Explorer http://market.android.com/details?id...gs.android.pop you can navigate to /efs/FactoryApp and edit the file 'factorymode' - change ON to OFF (or vice-versa) and save the changes.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- 06-19-2016, 03:04 AM #3
- By sonofalink in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 11Last Post: 09-11-2014, 01:31 PM
- By cdmjlt369 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 09-06-2014, 11:42 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 02:27 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 09-04-2014, 09:51 AM
- By te1357 in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 09-04-2014, 07:56 AM