Battery Drain?

Padman1234

Apr 21, 2015
Visit site
So a few days ago I flashed CM11 onto my s3 and then a few days after, cm12. I got stuck in a boot loop for that so I went back to cm11 this morning and everything is working fine. Only now I've noticed that the battery is being weird.
It seemed to be draining quicker with cm11 already but now it's getting weirder. I'm not too sure why but today I rebooted my phone and the battery was on 27% but when it turned back on it was at 31%. I wasn't using it through the day and it went down to about 21% percent, which is good for about nine hours I think.
So I go home and plug it in, only the battery went down a percent or two even when it was plugged in (I was using it while it was charging). That's never happened before. So I left it for a while and it went back up and i started using it again and it just kept going up, no problem. But it was really slow to charge. I downloaded Battery Doctor in the mean time. Now its about 97% (still charging) and I'm planning on wiping the battery stats once it hits 100% (if that will work, I'm not sure). A while ago Battery Doctor said it would take 9 minutes to finish charging, but then the percentage went down again. Then the time Battery Doctor said it would take to charge went up to 12 minutes. And even when it said nine minutes, it stayed at "nine minutes" for about five minutes before it changed. At the moment it says five minutes.
I'm not sure how my battery will perform once it is charged. I'm going to my guitar lessons in about half an hour and I guess I'll see then. If anyone has any ideas as to why it's like this, I'd love to hear it!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12