Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Got an update for my Tab 10.1

I woke up today and checked randomly if there are any updates, and Samsung sent me one - they called it "Stability updates". Anyone else get one and/or have any idea what it stabilizes?

ROM
    Deck 1.3/Matr1x-cfs5.5

Default Re: Got an update for my Tab 10.1

Quote Originally Posted by mrmanishs View Post
    I woke up today and checked randomly if there are any updates, and Samsung sent me one - they called it "Stability updates". Anyone else get one and/or have any idea what it stabilizes?
    I'll check when I get home from work. Did it include Touchwiz and all that other stuff they've been advertising or was it just a small update?

Nope, just had it check for any updates and nada.

Just looked and I got nothing.

Global Posts
    235 Global Posts

Nope. Nothing when I checked.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by corndog22cl View Post
    I'll check when I get home from work. Did it include Touchwiz and all that other stuff they've been advertising or was it just a small update?
    No, just "stability updates". I got mine from Best Buy - Union Square, could have been updates for the initial batch.
    Banned

Global Posts
    626 Global Posts

It needs a stability update, so it would be nice if others started getting the update.

Nothing here either (unlocked 32GB grey purchased from Amazon on 6/17). Cannot wait for touchwiz. A "stability update" would be nice too though, occasionally getting some very salient glitches (like all apps FCing) that require reboot to fix. Still amazed with tab and smile every time I pick it up.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

I got the update. I also got my tab at the union square event if it makes a difference.

I also got the tab on june 8th in Union Sq NYC. Samsung is prob releasing updates to the first batches of SGTs.

Quote Originally Posted by RnFstRuckHrd View Post
    Nothing here either (unlocked 32GB grey purchased from Amazon on 6/17). Cannot wait for touchwiz. A "stability update" would be nice too though, occasionally getting some very salient glitches (like all apps FCing) that require reboot to fix. Still amazed with tab and smile every time I pick it up.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
    yeah it does need a stability update to many foreclosing, still a great tab and i love it

Global Posts
    343 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by windiddy View Post
    I also got the tab on june 8th in Union Sq NYC. Samsung is prob releasing updates to the first batches of SGTs.
    I got mine at best buy launch and i received the stability update too. It was 4.14 mb. First thing I've noticed with it is my screen is more responsive and browser tabs work better.

Quote Originally Posted by alcor34 View Post
    I got mine at best buy launch and i received the stability update too. It was 4.14 mb. First thing I've noticed with it is my screen is more responsive and browser tabs work better.
    Did it fix the browser from closing (not FC) randomly?

ROM
    Stock, Overcome 2.0

Do you have a samsung account setup on your device? It says its the only way to get updates.
    Press ALT-F4 to see nudes

Global Posts
    389 Global Posts

I have a samsung account but it force closes everytime I restart my tablet. So does that mean I won't be able to get it?
    HTC Rezound, IPad2, and Galaxy Tab 10.1

Global Posts
    32 Global Posts

No updates available on mine. 32gb grey, bought it from bb