Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default So, I'm the one that won the contest...

AKA, Omenous from the UStream chat, or the suck-up (I like Jerry because he's a fellow Linuxer, okay? )

I'm not exactly new here, I have a another account but unfortunately I changed my password hard during the attacks on AC awhile back and completely forgot it. So here I am, Nanite again.

I can't wait to join the Tab community, and thanks a million to AC for making this possible!

EDIT: Well, I got back into my old Gmail account (that was scary o.o; ), and reset my AC password, so now I can get back on my old account, TuxDotKing.
    Last edited by GnuSense; 07-09-2011 at 12:15 PM.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    1,688 Global Posts
    ROM
    GummyCharge 1.9.1

Default Re: So, I'm the one that won the contest...

Welcome! The party is just getting started here, so read up and join in
    Telling a member to "search" is not the answer to a question.

Congratulations on winning the Galaxy!

Quote Originally Posted by GnuSense View Post
    AKA, Omenous from the UStream chat, or the suck-up (I like Jerry because he's a fellow Linuxer, okay? )

I'm not exactly new here, I have a another account but unfortunately I changed my password hard during the attacks on AC awhile back and completely forgot it. So here I am, Nanite again.

I can't wait to join the Tab community, and thanks a million to AC for making this possible!
    Congrats! You'll really like the SGT 10.1

Global Posts
    258 Global Posts
    ROM
    Nexus 4, Nexus 7

Congrats and welcome to the "cool kids" party....iPad what??? iPad 2 who???

Quote Originally Posted by GnuSense View Post

Part of the reason i chose the Tab over the iPad is because I am diving in to Linux myself. Using Ubuntu, of course. As a relative beginner in this land, that seemed tp be the best option. Any good tips on using the Tab with Linux? Maybe we should start a forum thread, "Me, My Tab, My 'bu" Actually, Im goimg to do that right now.